Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Independent Spirit Awards Ballots Due



Voters for the Independent Spirit Awards have to send in their ballots by this Saturday, Feb 10th. I just finished filling mine out, plan on dropping it in the mail tomorrow. You can vote online, as well, but I think the ballot is more fun. It's interesting - you only have to vote for the movies you've seen, they expect you to leave all others blank. Thanks to those screenings and the free netflix I got, I've managed to see a good majority of them. I think Half Nelson will be the big winner this year; expect a review/Q&A with director Ryan Fleck posted soon. Overall it's been a fun experience. I look forward to doing it again next year.

Check out all the Spirit nominees here.

You can catch the Independent Spirit Awards live on IFC or Bravo February 24th @ 5PM ET/2PM PT


No comments: